Clarendon Sports’ Trust
The Clarendon Sports’ Trust is the vehicle through which Parents, Teachers, Past Pupils and the greater Clarendon Community facilitate the sustainable development of sporting facilities and excellence within the three Clarendon Schools.
A FUNDRAISING Commitee has been set up to raise funds for the following:
- Upgrading of the grandstand and changing rooms.
- Construction of a dugout/technical area as seen in the picture.
- Electronic scoreboard.
HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED?
- Parent Supporters scroll to be displayed in the grandstand – cash donation.
- Past Pupils Supporters Scroll to be displayed in the Dugout – cash donation.
- Advertising board around the Astroturf, on the grandstand, technical building and floodlights.
Contact persons: Baden Gilbert – 083 631 2506 and Tony Rushton – 082 781 7280
- We need the help of parents in the following areas of expertise: building/construction, signage, catering industries or if you are prepared to give of your time.
Do not miss out on the wonderful opportunity to contribute to
our schools and the Clarendon community.
We have already had fantastic sponsorship support from:
Powerade, NFB, Refresh, Glacier (Suzanne Pope), Adviceworx (Craig Strydom and Grant van Heerden), Gilbert Marketing (Baden Gilbert), Jumbo (Alan Scheckter), Schroeder family, Rushton family, Smale and Partners Architects (Jed Webber) and Clarence, Bobie and Partners Quantity Surveyors (Roger Tarr) have given their professional service free of charge.